A Christmas Carol - Deluxe Gift Edition
A Christmas Carol - by Charles Dickens
**Deluxe Gift Edition**
This timeless novel by Charles Dickens is a ghost story that celebrates the Christmas spirit through its iconic characters -- Ebenezer Scrooge, Bob Cratchit, Tiny Tim, and the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come.
- Our elegant gift edition features Arthur Rackham's classic illustrations.
- With archival-quality printing, this compact volume is designed for both portability and longevity.
- The perfect book to read by the fire on Christmas Eve!
- A must for the home library.
- Hardcover gift edition with dust jacket.
- Gilded-gold page edges.
- Book measures 4-1/2'' wide x 7-1/2'' high.
- 128 pages.
About the author: Charles Dickens (1812-1870) was an English writer and social critic. Over his lifetime, he wrote 15 novels, 5 novellas, and hundreds of short stories, including Oliver Twist, Great Expectations, and A Christmas Carol. His many works touched on themes of child welfare, education, and justice. He is remembered as one of the most well-regarded novelists of the Victorian era.
About the illustrator: Arthur Rackham (1867-1939) was famed for his pen-and-ink drawings to which he added watercolor. A leading figure of the Golden Age of British book illustration, he was especially renowned for his fantasy illustrations.